Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Wedding Jewellery and all types of Bespoke Jewellery Commissions are all undertaken here at LuLu & Charles Jewellery. A jewellery commission is a very special and personal gift.
It’s important to us that you’re involved throughout the whole process, We don’t work in isolation, this is your jewellery and we’ll keep you in the loop at each and every step of it’s creation, right through design and production in our fully equipped design studio and workshop.
Please feel free to have a no obligation chat before you make any decisions.
You have a special occasion and ideas for a beautiful piece of jewellery but don’t know what happens next? The steps to commission a piece of unique handmade jewellery will go something like this:
- First we have a brief chat, either in person, over the phone, or via email or social media about your jewellery design ideas, materials, budget and timescales.
- We develop the idea and draw up an initial design sketch, which is developed until a design is agreed upon. Silver and Gold prices do fluctuate which is why an estimate is given rather than a quote.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is paid via Cash, BACS or PayPal.
- Once you’ve agreed the design, the jewellery is handmade from start to finish, to your personal specifications.
- Progress photos of the making process are provided from start to finish.
- Once your handmade jewellery is complete, we send a finished photo and the balance is paid, before we post our your jewellery, payment can also be made upon collection for more local clients.
Click here to view the Bespoke Commission Gallery